Saturday 24 November 2012

Mobile Clinic

On 21st October 2012, a health project was held in Brickfield. This event was organised by Lions Club of Serdang and UNHCR (United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees) exclusively for Sri Lankan refugees. Around 7.30am, we reached our destination and started setting up the counter as well as arranging the tables and chairs. The screening available on that day includes blood pressure, blood glucose, BMI, dental checking, pap smear, hearing and many more. I was assigned to the dental checking counter. My job was to assist the dentist by jotting down what he said under the column of comment. He told me that it was important for his future reference. I'm happy that I'm able to take part in this meaningful project to help a lot of people who really need our help.


No comments:

Post a Comment